Tuesday, October 12, 2010

11th Oct 2010 - checkup at 38 weeks

BB J is 3.6kg at 38 weeks... from the scan, bb j is growing bigger..

way before i reached 38 weeks, gynae has adviced me to be induced on 38 weeks and so when she sees me today.. her 1st question to me is whether i am ready to be induced anot? i replied her we check on baby 1st then we decide.. so we proceed on to check on baby.. she is very shocked when she do the scan for bb j coz bb j head is big and his weight is growing.. hehe.. bb j has a head size of a 41 weeks baby.. the exact length i cannot rem and his weight is now 3.6kg.. hehe.. many babies are not this heavy even when they are born at 40 weeks.. hehe...

we then sat down n discuss.. gynae hopes i can try for natural birth by inducing since i delivered Jayden thru natural birth but she says she is not 100% confident that i can delivered bb j thru natural birth successfully and so may need to have emergency c-sect if my cervic is not dilate or for some other reasons.. i told her i will think abt it 1st since bb j is not ready to be out yet.. so we fix to see her again next mon..

after we left the clinic.. hubby asks if i wan go for c-sect anot.. he feels that i won have the strength n ability to push bb j out since bb j is now so huge.. i am very confused at that very moment.. i am very happy that bb j is growing so well inside but i am very scare too... 1 side of me is asking me to go try natural but another side of me is saying.. go c-sect lar.. don waste time n $$ lar.. bb j is so huge and wat if i cannot deliver him naturally then i have to pay for both natural birth n c sect.. and furthermore.. $$ is not the only issue here.. i have to go thru 2 sides of pain... hmm.. i am very scare.. the pain of cutting.. o gosh.. i was not even this scare when i deliver jayden.. but now i can feel the tension..

i then seek advice from si gim n steph.. their reply.. go c-sect.. after hearing advice from them... we decide to have bb j out thru c-sect and before that, hubby and me have an agreement.. if i ever had to deliver our bb thru c-sect, we will go to you long zi (a fengshui master) for a c-sect date.. hubby calls him straight and make appt.. we are lucky tat we can go see him immediately and after seeing him.. we are given 3 dates..

1) 20th Oct 2010
2) 16th Oct 2010 - he says this is the best date
3) 18th Oct 2010 - he asks us to choose the 1st 2 dates.. this date is a standby.. incase both dates cannot..

we choose 16th oct coz we are worried bb j might juz pop out anytime from now hehe... have to call gynae tomolo to check if she is avaliable on this date for c-sect anot.. if not i will have to wait till 20th oct.. i hope bb j won b out so soon b4 the dates.. hehe..

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6th Oct 2010 - Jayden is having ulcers

last nite.. jayden is feeling feverish at 38.5degrees and he keeps pointing to his mouth n says pain pain.. and he is refusing milk due to the pain..

this morning we took him to the doc.. Doc Chan says jayden is having throat infections and having 1 ulcer at the side and 2 inside the throat.. she says its not HFM this time round but she advise us to let Jayden stay at home to rest 1st.. mayb next week then let him goes back to sch...

this jayden.. don like to drink water and eat fruits... how not to fall sick easily.. guess its time for him to take vitamins pills... haiz... i hope jaycus won be like gor gor.. i always envy those parents whom their kids love to drink water.. my jayden juz simply don like water.. sometimes apple juice or ribena he still wan but not alot.. haiz.. haiz......

Monday, October 4, 2010

04th Oct 2010 - Checkup at 37 weeks

went for a checkup today... bb j is growing well with a weight of 3.033kg... thou bb j only grows a bit for the past 2 weeks.. but his head is already deep down and we are all expecting bb j to be out pretty soon... Doc Ang oso check for dilation.. i am not dilated yet and the water level inside is still high and so i can still wait until bb j is ready to come out...

my blood pressure is high today and doc ang wants me to monitor myself for signs of headache that won't go away and to go to a GP this sat morning to check on my blood pressure again.. if i have headache that won't go away or blood pressure is still high on sat morning then i will have to go see her immediately and she will have to induce me for bb j to be born...

hubby is even cuter.. he says he got a feeling.. bb j is coming out on this fri.. i ask him why?? his reply is... coz i am very busy on fri at work.. hehe....

i hope bb j will be out on either the 6th or 10th.. if bb j is out on the 6th then we can celebrate bb j's 1st month and my birthday together on the 6th Nov... and if bb J is out on 10th... then his date of birth is gonna be a perfect 10... 10/10/2010... nice numbers....