Thursday, April 25, 2013

25th Apr 2013 - Dinner at Uncle Leong Seafood

keong n mh says wan thanks my parents for helping them buy things from China and so wan treat my parents to dinner at Uncle Leong Seafood, punggol branch before my dad returns to China the next day..
 
jayden n jaycus have to wake up early the next day and so they never come with us. keong n mh bring Xinci along.. this little gal is so cute.. always refuses to talk and smile.. hehe...
 they ordered quite a lot of food.. we have
sambal sweet potato leaves.. this is ok.. not spicy enough to my taste
 seafood tofu.. I quite like this dish.. I don like tofu but this tofu dish is quite nice.. crispy on the outside n soft inside
 Guinness beer pork ribs.. sweet n nice is the word to desc the dish
 salted egg yolk prawns.. this dish is nice.. the salted egg sauce is nicely done n I like the taste..
 the must order dish at uncle leong.. nice chilli crab... must take this with fried mantou...
 
thanks keong n mh for the yummy treat...
 
uncle leong seafood is at:
 

Toa Payoh Branch

15 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, #01-01
Braddell Tech, Singapore 319262
Tel: 6554 3453
Operating Hours: 12pm - 10pm (Weekdays)
2pm - 11pm (Weekends & Public Holidays)
* Reservations available on all days.

No comments: