Wednesday, May 1, 2013

01st May 2013 - Korean BBQ Dinner at Goki Day

my fren posted on her facebook the other day that this is her fav bbq Korean place.. n so I PM her on fb and ask her for details.. its called Goki Day.. near my house.. at poh huat street area.. walking distance from NEX too.. keong, meihui, sandy and wei wan join us too.. and so we make reservations and asked my parents and Stephanie along too..
 the price for the buffet.. quite reasonable price.. I think..

 special price for pple whom dine from 5.30pm to 7pm..

 the food varieties are quite a lot.. I like their marinated pork.. esp the pork belly.. its well marinated and very tasty..
 check out the various meat option they have..
 they have cooked food too.. they have the nian guo, the dong fen, etc,..


 o.. yummy.. we all love the bbq here.. and will be back for more again...
 
Goki Day BBQ is at:
19 Teck Chye Terrace

Tel: 62894104

No comments: