Friday, May 24, 2013

24th May 2013 - BBQ at PILs House

today is vesek's day and so the cousins decide to have a bbq session at my PILs house..
 
I volunteer to cook fried bee hoon, curry veg and I prepared boiled sausages, quail eggs and bought some fried fishballs for the kids...



 
 my younger SIL Sandy prepared desserts for us, Ice Jelly Cocktail
 
I oso volunteer to marinate the meats.. I use Korean bbq sauce to marinate some sabu pork
 and I marinated some chicken wings too..
my younger BIL and SIL bought us some raw bak gua to bbq too
Elder SIL helps to go market to buy fresh seafood (prawns, sotongs)
 and we go NTUC together on wed night to purchase these items...


 
 the rest of the stuffs are ordered from wholesale bbq online 
 


  while the adults are busying preparing and bbqing.. the kids are also busy playing



 gugu and nephew love.. ya.. coz YX is our cousin and Jayden calls her YX gugu.. hehe...
 YX is so into cake decorating now and so si gim always bring her icing room to decorate cake.. today she deco a bigger cake and bring here to celebrate Jayden bday in advance.. hehe...

 Stephanie chopped YX to be her daughter in law for her darling Melden and they get along very well...

No comments: