Tuesday, June 4, 2013

04th June 2013 - Kueh Chap Dinner

this is the best kueh chap I have eaten so far.. this stall is located at MacPherson..
 
this stall is Chuan Lai and it is located at
560 Macpherson Road
67441252
8am to 12.30am Daily
 the sauce is those thick type and the stuffs are marinated and cook well with great taste...
 smooth kueh chap with a little herbal taste in the soup
 fried intestines, crispy and nice..
 I told hubby I wan to eat ah balling dumpling balls and he drives me to 85 market at bedok to buy.. was a little disappointed when I reached coz my favourite yum filling dumpling balls left the last piece and I have to mix with peanut filling dumpling.. will definitely go back for my favourite yam filling dumpling balls again soon...


Ah Balling Peanut Soup is at
Blk 85 Bedok North St 4 #01-259

No comments: