Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th July 2013 - Watching Monsters University

Jayden has been bugging me to bring him to watch monsters university but been busy the past few week and so before this movie is off from the movie list, I decide to bring him to Shaw at Nex today to watch it.. quite a nice cartoon, telling kids that we have to work together in order to succeed..
 

after the movie, decide to go buy from fried chicken from hot star.. This 豪大大鸡排 can be seen when you go to Shilin night market in Taipei.. I love this 鸡排 when I go Taipei and is so happy that we can now find this in Singapore too!


 Today I decided to buy the chicken cubes instead of the huge chicken chop because at hot star, the chicken chop is serve as a whole and they do not cut in for you into pieces and for easier consumption, I bought the cubes.

No comments: