Thursday, August 1, 2013

1st Aug 2013 - Desserts with GuGu at Nex

Hubby's Auntie whom has migrated to NZ is back for a month and we are meeting tonight at NEX.. been a year since we last saw her.. miss her deep deep.. we walk around NEX and decide to settle down at Sheng Kee Dessert for some desserts..
 
 Mango Pamelo Sago, I find this nice, the mango puree is quite thick and has lots of mango cubes and pamelo in it..
 Mango Pamelo Herbal Jelly.. I never taste this but this is something that my BIL will order when he dine here..
 Avocado Float, this is nice too, I am not a fan for avocado but  this is nice with the vanilla ice-cream..
 Carrot Cake, never try this but hubby says ok
 Prawn Mango Roll, this is quite ok, with prawns and mango, quite ok taste...
 Durian Crispy Roll, I find this quite special, the durian puree wrap with Spring roll skin is great, but I think best eaten when its still hot..
 Shrimp Beancurd Skin, ok, normal, not oily and nice
 Custard Pau
The custard Pau here is nice and the custard is those watery type that will flow out when cut open.. I like this kind of custard pau..
HK Glutinous Rice Dumpling, never try this but hubby says this is nice..
 
 
Sheng Kee Dessert is located at

nex

23 Serangoon Central, #B1-46
 
Opening Hours:
11.00am to 10.30pm daily


No comments: